2013년 11월 27일 수요일

112713 Jazz Concert with Jenny

Another new experience in my life: Jazz Concert with Jenny.
Because Jenny is lucky all the time, she got two free tickets from Facebook for Jazz Concert today.
The name of the group was... 윤석철 trio. Well, my first impression from their name was like, "oh they are probably 70s or 80s musicians." No offense, but the name kind of reminded me of old pop.. old Jazz band-ish. But, they, in fact, turned out to be people in twenties and early thirties. And their
music was a collaboration of Jazz and Electronic. So, not as old as I thought.

It was my first time to go and see Jazz Concert. I know almost nothing about Jazz. But, it was a good experience to see what it is and how it is played. Notwithstanding my ignorance in this field, I loved the beats and dynamics in Jazz music. "Love is a Song" and "Muse ..(something)" were catchy to my ears.  :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기